Boyne Mountain 1/20/18 and Boyne Highlands 1/21/18 Ciscokid+Ibrake4tbars + Conrad Ward+ Ted Reilly

2»

Comments

conrad said:

For Boyne Mountain:

Super Bowl = 1987 reinstall from Thunder Mountain (source Heritage Journal)
    Ramshead 1969 as mentioned
    Victor = 90's install, likely relocation of North McLough quad which was replaced by six pack.

Based on trail maps and skilifts.org, McGulley was a 1967 Riblet install. However, I still believe Valley to be a relocated 1963 world's first triple.
    https://www.skiinghistory.org/history/triple-quad-6-seat-chairs-mini-history
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 4,668
    Ciscokid are you running for Snow Journalist of the year?? I can't keep up! :D
    You've got serious competition though. JD and Sam might give you a run for your money. But Jimk is usually a late season contender.
    But keep the reports a coming in!
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    ski_it said:

Ciscokid are you running for Snow Journalist of the year?? I can't keep up! :D
    You've got serious competition though. JD and Sam might give you a run for your money. But Jimk is usually a late season contender.
    But keep the reports a coming in!

Oh no I'm way over that political election Times skier of the yr stuff, I was into it ten yrs ago when I ran against Mapnut, rocket, Josh S, and I can't remember who else.

I checked my diary this morning, I first skied Boyne mountain in '99, just wasn't into lifts big time back then, was just $35 midweek
    Excuse me it was Jan 21st 1997
    Had a 2fer midweek when I was in the car biz had Tuesday's off $16.50 each w a buddy

Can't remember top notch
    When you watch the video you would have thought there would have been chalk outline of a couple of bodies
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 5,282
    It was terribly executed, look at ibrakes bent knee. Thank God he wasn't decapitated or castrated⛷⛷

The agony of defeat!