Lost Valley New Chairlift!

Unexpected and exciting news from Lost Valley today: they will be installing the former Northstar Double from Mount Southington this summer! It will be located where the T-Bar used to be, and it will also come with expanded snowmaking and lighting on that side of the mountain. I wonder what they will do with the former Spruce Triple.

https://www.facebook.com/share/aMieZvkbjJvZBe4X/?mibextid=oFDknk
- Sam

Comments

Those Hall chairs just keep going.
    Oh that's great news that's a perfect chair for that section. Wounder if they will add a new trail or two where the glades are. Big win for that area !!
    MrMagic wrote: »
    Oh that's great news that's a perfect chair for that section. Wounder if they will add a new trail or two where the glades are. Big win for that area !!

What gladed area are you thinking of? I can't think of any that would really be appropriate for a trail, and I certainly wouldn't want to lose their glades. They have excellent glades for a smaller area.
    - Sam
    This will be the third location for this Hall Double. Prior to being installed at Mount Southington the double carried skiers for many years at Craigmeur, NJ
    woodcore wrote: »
    This will be the third location for this Hall Double. Prior to being installed at Mount Southington the double carried skiers for many years at Craigmeur, NJ

Did they replace the chairs? Those look different than the old Craigmeur chairs. They were tight as a kid.